Monday 19 March 2012

Can-con

My friend Nick and I sing songs all day while we work. Nicks a great musician and he plays a few shows here and there around Hawaii. Sometimes I'll start singing a song and Nick will have no idea what I'm singing. At first this was kind of weird because Nick knows a lot of songs but I realized that the songs he didn't know were usually by Canadian artists that aren't well known in the States. To bring Nick up to speed I made him a CD with only Canadian artists on in. Here's my Can-con radio playlist.

The Tragically Hip - 38 Years Old
Bedouin Soundclash - When the Night Feels My Song
Feist - 1234
Elliott Brood - The Valley Town
Neil Young - Old Man ft. The Stray Gators
The Band  - The Weight
Matthew Good Band - Strange Days
Big Sugar - Better Get Used to It
Big Wreck - That Song
Blue Rodeo - 5 Days in May
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline)
The Rankin Family - You Feel the Same Way Too
Stars  - My Favourite Book
City And Colour - Waiting...
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine
The Guess Who - These Eyes
Joni Mitchell - This Flight Tonight
Metric - Gimme Sympathy
Tegan and Sara - Hell
Rush - The Spirit of Radio
Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69

No comments:

Post a Comment