Wednesday 1 February 2012

Carissa Moore is Awesome!

This morning I had an awesome surf! Ali’i’s was perfect and I had the pleasure of surfing with Carissa Moore. Carissa gets a ton of waves, surfs amazing and on top of that is really nice. In the line up she is super smiley and I was lucky enough to meet her when she was getting out of the water. I told her that I was from Canada and she asked me if I ever get to surf in the snow. When I told her I did she thought that was so cool and told me that one of her dreams is to get a picture of her surfing with snow on the beach. 

For all the non-surfers out there Carissa is the current Women's World Champion. Check out how hard she rips in the recent Nike video Leave a Message. Click Here 


 Creeper shot of Carissa Moore.
 One of my waves before I broke my GoPro.
Another creeper shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment