Monday 6 February 2012

Update

I've been kind of bad this last week at updating the blog. So here are a few random points.

Superbowl:

Being in the States for the Superbowl is fun. I went to a really amazing house in Pupukea and ate so much food. I literally woke up this morning with a food hangover. I also had fun watching the American commercials. I'm not sure if this one ran up in Canada but I thought it was pretty funny.


Surfing:


The surf has been less than perfect the last few days. The winds have been acting up. On the weekend I had the time to drive to the east side to get a few waves but this morning I didn't have time so I wasn't able to surf. It sounds silly but it's actually hard being in Hawaii when you want surf. I kind of miss home when I can't surf.

Other:


I just finished reading the book, "Outliers" and I have to say it's a really good read. In short the book try's to explain exceptional individuals "outliers" and how they got to where they are. The book makes some very interesting points and if you're looking for an interesting read I seriously recommend it.





No comments:

Post a Comment