Thursday 26 January 2012

Hawaii Mix

The sound system in the Tracker isn't exactly Bose quality. I can't pick any radio stations and there isn't really anyway of getting the iPod going. I do however have a CD player so mix discs are in full effect like it's 1999. Here's my first track list. Let me know what you think and drop me a comment with stuff that's got to get on the next mix.

Fortunate Son - CCR
Let's Dance - David Bowie
In a Big Country - Big Country
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
C.R.E.A.M. - Wu-Tang Clan
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Midnight City - M83
In For The Kill (Skream Remix) - La Roux
Sail - Awolnation
Animal - Miike Snow
Write It All Down For You - Elliott Brood
Juicy - The Notorious Big
Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
Trenchtown Rock - Sublime
Young Turks - Rod Stewart
Ready To Start - Arcade Fire
Major Record Debut (Fast) - Broken Social Scene
Welcome to Jamrock - Damian Marley
Australia - The Shins
1901 - Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment